Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Top Ten - Megadeth!

It's been over a week since I made my last post, but I have my reasons, mainly due to NTL, the FAI and college, hence you can expect a GMG regarding NTL hopefully by the end of the week.

In the meantime it's back to Top Ten's, this week Megadeth:

10. Prince of Darkness (Risk):


9. Blackmail the Universe (The System Has Failed):


8. Gears of War (United Abominations):


7. Tornado of Souls (Rust in Peace):


6. The Scorpion (The System Has Failed):


5. Washington is Next! (United Abominations):


4. Die Dead Enough (The System Has Failed):


3. Symphony of Destruction (Countdown to Extinction):


2. À Tout le Monde (Youthanasia and United Abominations) This version is the 2007 one featuring Cristina Scabbia:


1. Holy Wars...The Punishment Due (Rust in Peace):


Remember, it's just my opinion!!

~The Damo

No comments: