Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Tuesday 1 January 2008

A Taste of Things to Come....

No sexual innuendo intended, the blog (or rather the collection of pictures) is actually about my painted miniatures.

I've already posted two separate series regarding my Revenant and Avatar projects, and yes they will be updated soon, I've just been up to my neck in... well... it's better you don't know.
ANYWAY, I just wanted to post the quality I can paint at when I'm required to. The following selection was predominantly painted next week a year ago where I was sitting downstairs watching Myth-busters when I just said do myself "You know what Damien, I'm gonna paint!", and by God did I! The day was even topped off by a text from someone who I hadn't heard from in a long time, so I guess that was karma or the likes. So, onto the pics, I want to show you what I can do when motivated correctly (how Myth-busters motivated me to paint is still a mystery...even a year later!):
Autarch:
Dire Avengers:

Eldar Rangers:
Farseer:
Fire Dragons:
Howling Banshees:

Striking Scorpions:

Swooping Hawks:

Just looking there, I don't know why I didn't take a pic of the Warp Spiders... Oh well!

~The Damo

No comments: