Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Wednesday 9 January 2008

Avatar Project Log - Final

In the last steps then, I painted over the black necklace in a white to make it really stand out, as I had done with my old Avatar.


Lastly, I painted the gems over the body in blues and purples, aswell as a few details in silver and gold. The headdress was painted in the green with streaks of white running through it and the cloth was painted as shown.


Not too shabby if I do say so myself!

~The Damo

No comments: