Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Sunday 4 May 2008

The Star Wars Retrospective - Parts 3 and 4

Some time back I posted the STAR WARS RETROSPECTIVE videos which detailed part of the evolution of games made for the Original Trilogy. Part 3 spans games made for the Prequel Trilogy and Part 4 looks at Flight Sim games which - on a personal level - were hours WELL spent in my youth. I think my ass went numb playing TIE Fighter several times....

Part 3:


Part 4:


I expect there'll be a part 6 too, I mean...they haven't TOUCHED Knights of the Old Republic yet!!!

~The Damo

No comments: