Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Monday 19 May 2008

The Metal Gear Retrospective

Don't forget to check out the new posts below!

Gametrailers have taken a break from Star Wars and have begun feeding the hype monster as the release of the epic Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots approaches. Anyone who reads my blog knows that I hold Metal Gear in the highest of esteem, MGS1 was one of the first in my Greatest of All Time blogs. These videos can do better than what I could in words to describe how brilliant these games are.

Seriously, even if you haven't played them before I would recommend watching these.

Part 1 - Metal Gear, Snake's Revenge and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake


Part 2 - Metal Gear Solid, VR Missions and Twin Snakes.


FINALLY, as a last teaser, here is the THEATRICAL TRAILER for MGS4. I hope to God they do play this on TV and in cinemas.

Even if you know nothing about video games, you really should watch this. MGS4 will have over 7 hours of cutscenes and codecs, making it more than just a game, worthy of this trailer.

Trailer:


Come on June 12th! Wait...that's the same day as the Referendum. Metal Gear or Lisbon Treaty...Hmmmmm....God, I wonder which I'll choose....

~The Damo

No comments: