Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Saturday 22 September 2007

MGS 4 - OH MY GOD!!!!

Konami has released another new trailer for Metal Gear Solid 4....and as you might have guessed I have only three words: OH MY GOD!!!

Where to begin???? The return of EVA from MGS3 who now calls herself Big Mama, details about the New FOXHOUND, the return of Johnny Sasaki, Olga's daughter, the FROGS unit, Metal Gear Ray piloted by Liquid Ocelot VS Metal Gear REX piloted by Snake.....I mean...just watch it...please!!!




I cannot WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~The Damo

No comments: