Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Thursday 20 September 2007

AVGN - Fester's Quest

The Nerd mentioned in the his previous video "Nintendo Power" that this would be the next review. Fester from the Addams Family got his own game, and as you can guess, it's a piece of shit.

I don't know why but this is actually one of my favourites. It's hard to explain, but there just seems to be a genuine frustration coming out of James in this one.

I particularly like the opening joke! So you will actually get it, I'll direct you to James' video review of Ninja Turtles 3 here:

http://screwattack.com/Flash%20HTML/ANN/TMNT3movie2.html

It will explain it all for you. I really suggest you watch this first (it is part 2 of the whole review, but the actual reference to THIS joke is in part 2!)

So...

Fester's Quest:


Were you expecting ehhhh NINJA TURTLES?!?!?!....Funny

~The Damo

No comments: