Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Sunday 9 September 2007

AVGN - Nintendo Power

The Nerd goes a little mellow in this one, but he assures us that it's only temporary!

Before I post the video, I also have the next "Greatest of All Time" blog in the works and am thinking about a "Things Guys and Girls must do on the Internet" kindof blog thingy, so we'll see how that works out.



I think an Addams Family game is next! By the way, watch The Munsters, not too shabby!

~The Damo

No comments: