...And Something For All
1. Download MSN or any other instant messaging program. In fact, anyone and everyone who has a PC should have MSN, full stop.
2. Have (or used to have) an account on the following sites:
- Rate My Teachers (.ie)
- Google and/or any of its services
3. Have used Bored.com
4. Used a blog/image storage website
5. Visited ebaumsworld.com
6. Must know what an Explosm comic is
7. Must have watched/heard of a machinima program (eg. Red Vs Blue)
8. Know what a GMG is
9. Download Google Earth
10. Must have illegally downloaded music/movies
11. Have a reasonable knowledge of quick-type lingo for MSN.
12. Visit any of the following: Sky News, RTE.ie, BBC
13. Have any or all of the following programs installed on your PC:
- An illegal copy of Microsoft Office
- An illegal copy of Photoshop
- Recording and/or Movie Making software
14. Join Bebo, then leave, then come back.
15. Must know about web browsers other than Internet Explorer.
16. Must be aware of the top online gaming websites such as mousebreaker.com
17. Know what "vujf" means
18. Visit alluc.org
19. Have a webcam....but never actually use it.
20. Stay up chatting on MSN into the early hours of the morning
21. Contract a virus, then kill it
22. Find something hilarious/disgusting, then email it to all your friends
23. Get someone on Gmail to send you an invite
24. Take part in an online quiz/poll
...And Something for Guys
1. Regularly (or have attempted to) watch pornographic videos/images
2. Read the "Perfect Woman" article on Uncyclopedia
3. Watch or at the very least know about the Paris Hilton tapes
4. Enter any forum that is discussing whether the Playstation 3, Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii is the best
5. Always download illegal music/videos
6. Know what (. )( .) means
7. Always, always help out a dude in trouble on any website when outnumbered by members of the opposite sex.
8. Know what a MOD means, not the forum kind.
9. Have discussed the possibility of making an online comic or machinima channel
10. Visit screwattack.com
11. Visit totallycrap.com
12. Be able to quick reference to any gaming websites such as IGN.
13. Never go to gurl.com
14. Use smilies only where absolutely appropriate
15. Leap on any mistake which extracts childish and/or sexual meaning from MSN conversations
16. Finish all conversations and comments with XXX when talking to women. Never men.
...And Something for Girls
1. Visit gurl.com
2. Make sure to join in when numerous other women are ganging up on a helpless and pitiful male pig
3. Block any other bitches who piss you off from communicating with you
4. Prove by any means necessary through the web that Men are more evil than Women (see earlier post)
5. Never ever watch pornographic material
6. Upload pics of you and your friends on a day/night out
7. If keeping a blog, be able to write articles that are too sophisticated for men like me.
8. Be able to quickly out smart any guy you are instant messaging
9. Be able to link guys to something that you will understand, but they will be too stupid to even know what the website is about
10. Use smilies anywhere and everywhere
11. Never allow childish and/or sexual meaning to be extracted when conversing with a man (this can be difficult however as the average male is far more aware of childish and/or sexual meaning in a phrase than the average woman tends to be)
12. Wait for the guy to send the first message
13. Deny having downloaded anything illegally
14. Kick me in the balls for suggesting all of the above