Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Angry Video Game Nerd - Virtual Boy

Some of you might know what the Virtual Boy is, most of you probably don't. I think I'll let the Nerd fill you in. Those of you who don't know about the VB...brace yourselves...at the end you'll be saying: "What were they THINKING?".
Enjoy:


BONUS!! - FLASH GAME


Guess who I was on?

~The Damo

No comments: