Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Revenant Titan Project Log - Part 2

Last night I finished the assembly and cleaning of the main constituent components:


I'm going for a primarily green colour as is standard with the rest of my Eldar, with white pulsars, leg plates and head, and black shoulder pads and groin plates.

Basically I'm trying to make it echo the Wraithlord model below (which was in fact modelled of the Revenant when the new Wraithlord kit was released).

Now it's on to white and black spray undercoats.....

~The Damo

1 comment:

Darren Demers said...

I'm going for a primarily green colour as is standard with the rest of my Eldar, with white pulsars, leg plates and head, and black shoulder pads and groin plates. antique necklace designs , custom handmade shoes , ankle chain , hand embroidered bags , embroidered belt womens , leather belt for jeans , thigh boots with belt , bracelet design