Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Tuesday 11 December 2007

If I Could Be A Superhero.....

...I would be Justice Guy!

Ok probably not, but just for the idea of the title watch this:




and this:




Unfortunately the sound quality is a bit naff, but it's decent enough.

Ok well really that has nothing to do with anything I wanted to say, as I came across this website about a week ago:


Which lets you make your own superhero in a rockin' style. It's not the most user friendly interface but after a while I got the hang of it and made this guy:

Can you guess who he is?

~The Damo

No comments: