Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Avatar Project Log - Part 1

I forgot to mention in the last blog so now it's getting its own, but I've also FINALLY started to get working on the Eldar Avatar from Forgeworld....which I got oh emmmmm 5 months ago!
I'm also planning to finally paint up the new Dark Reapers and Prince Yriel aswell which I've had for *cough* 10 months *cough*.

Not to mention I've also got to paint:
High Elf Lord
High Elf Noble
High Elf Archmage
High Elf Mage (Mounted)
5 Shadow Warriors
Dragon Lord Kit
Alith Anar
Caradryan
Korhil
2 Lion Chariots
Chaos Lord
Chaos Sorcerer
Empire Helblaster Volleygun
20 Empire Flagellants
10 Empire State Troops
10 Empire Handgunners

And yeah...there's more....I'll admit it's quite unlikely that I'll get that done, but I am definitely setting out to get the Eldar and High Elf stuff done!

So anyway yeah, back to the Avatar, I have to get from this:

To this:


I reckon I can do just aswell as Darren there...

~The Damo

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Woohoo! Happy Christmas. :) Keep posting these photos of your model thing, they're interesting.