Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Tuesday 27 November 2007

Top Ten Movie Fight Scenes!

I'll admit that I'm far from the greatest film connoisseur there is, in fact I'm probably the farthest thing from one and if you're looking for anything film related, then Catherine's blog is probably the place to be.

However, that being said, I enjoy my films. And who doesn't right? So I thought that for this Top 10, I'd do my favourite fight scenes. These aren't necessarily "The Greatest of All Time", hence why I averted to leave that out of the title of the blog.

These are my favourites, whether they're the ones I laughed at most or just really enjoyed cause they kicked ass!

So here we go:

10. Indiana Jones Vs Arabian Swordsman (from Raiders of the Lost Ark)


9. Maximus Vs Stupid Ass Gladiators (from Gladiator)


8. Happy Gilmore Vs Bob Barker (from Happy Gilmore)


7. King Leonidas Vs Persian Army (from 300)


6. Channel 4 Vs Channel 9 Vs Channel 2 Vs Public News Vs Spanish Language News (from Anchorman)


5. Rocky Balboa Vs Ivan Drago (from Rocky IV)


4. Beatrix Kiddo Vs Elle Driver (from Kill Bill: Volume 2)


3. Qui-Gon Jinn & Obi-Wan Kenobi Vs Darth Maul (from Star Wars: Episode 1)


2. Neo Vs The Smiths (from The Matrix Reloaded)


1. Yu Shu Lien Vs Jen Yu (from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon)


Running the Marathon in two years time with KT!

~The Damo

No comments: