Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Tuesday 13 November 2007

The First Awesome Award!!!!

Not being a particularly "awesome" person myself, in fact I've never been told I'm the "A" word...though I have been called other "A" words before, I thought that in my trend of doing blogs in series like GMG, Greatest of All Time and Top Ten's, I figured I'd start yet another series entitled "The Awesome Awards".

Just because I'm not deemed "awesome", it doesn't imply that I don't have a lot of awesome to give out. So, for the first award, I'm going to give this one to one of the most awesome people I know.

And the Awesome Award goes to....
Some of you know her, some of you don't. I wish I could lie and say that this person is so mysterious that if I actually told you her name I'd have to kill you and ergo I would have to kill myself because I wouldn't be allowed to know her name either BUT.....

The opposite is true. At least to me this person is far from mysterious, though I do question some of her quirks like the milk ordeal and the likes. But such a petty quirk fails to diminish the sheer awesomeness of this person! I should probably also mention at this point her incredible super powers aswell. Only recently did I send a text "Hey, are you coming online today?" and within a millisecond she was there online saying "Hello". As far as I see it this is either one of two superpowers: (1) Gift of foresight; that I was going to text or (2) Super Speed; receiving the text, turning on the computer and signing in all in a microsecond.

There's plenty of other things I can say about this lady, she's; charismatic, affectionate, tender, honest, exciting, respected, elegant, intelligent, nice and enamored. Whenever your in trouble, she'll be there - like Dangermouse, power house...he's the fastest he's the strongest he's the best!! Sorry, got sidetracked.....

She'll always listen to you whenever you want to say something, even if its the biggest piece of bullshit you've ever spewn out of your mouth in your life, which she usually responds with a "OOOOooooook" or a ":)". What more could you ask for from such an awesome gal?

Well she does have more! Whether it's an interesting story, or a slice of gossip, or maybe an enlightening film review she never fails to have something to say that will captivate you and further tip the awesome gauge that runs in everyones heads. Coming with this girl the package includes an expansive music taste which puts you and I and the rest of the world to shame, an incredible music talent that rivals the greats, an intellect sophisticated beyond its years leaving you enlightened and happy, a sense of humour only bettered by the great Clive Anderson, a personality that would woo in the most dashing of all Prince Charmings and a smile that could make you melt....if you were an ice cream ;)

You know who you are!

~The Damo

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

She is pretty awesome.

Catherine said...

I have no idea who you're talking about. :O