Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Monday 5 January 2009

It's 2009.....

...since a few days ago, but it doesn't matter, 'cause I'm back in action. There'll be blog a plenty over the next week or so when I'm taking time out from the thesis, and I'm kicking off 2009 with the Fallout 3 review.

Also coming up we've got:
  • Far Cry 2 Review
  • Resistance 2 Post Release Analysis
  • 2009 PS3 Preview
  • Grinds My Gears: Issue 18
  • Postulations Cubed
  • My Movies Preview
  • Interesting Damien Facts

Did you know: The more stressed I am, the more spots I get on my forehead? - Just a sample of the facts to come....

~The Damo

No comments: