Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Monday 22 September 2008

UCD Gateway

A long time back I wrote a detailed blog about the UCD Gateway Project, which is redesigning a HUGE part of the campus. Well, finally the offical website is up and is available here:

http://www.ucd.ie/gatewayproject/index.htm

I could totally waste this space copying word for word what's written there so I'm leaving it at that if your interested in looking.

Yeah I know it's a short blog, but the computer I'm on here on campus won't let me save the draft or add pics >:(

~The Damo

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Well it certainly looks impressive. Good luck to them trying to do it with minimal disruption to the campus.
Have to say the UCD campus was a big turn off for me whenever I visited on open days. Too much big, impersonal feeling concrete for me.