Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Tuesday 3 June 2008

The Metal Gear Retrospective II

Here's the latest two parts in Gametrailers MGS Retrospective, Part 3: Metal Gear Solid 2 and Part 4: Metal Gear Solid 3.

As the release of MGS4 is now just over a week away, it is highly likely that the blogs I will be writing will be focused solely on the Metal Gear franchise. I got my hands on the OST (Official Soundtrack) and plan to do a wee review of that aswell. I also expect to do a brief summary of what's to be expected with MGS4 - gameplay, controls and so on - much like a preview to my review and finally, on June 11th, I'll post a blog detailing all MGS4 related reviews and scores, as well as the official Metacritic average, which currently sits at 97/100.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance


Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence


Remember: COURAGE IS SOLID!

~The Damo

No comments: