Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Wednesday 11 June 2008

AVGN - Star Trek

A video that has been in the works for some time, the Nerd takes an official look at the world phenomenon that is Star Trek. Can you guess what he thinks of the games? I can, and I only need to make one!

Whatever about the quality of the games and such, the special effects in the video are rather good! And I must say I'm rather impressed at how well the Nerd pulls off some Star Trek jargon.

Enjoy:


~The Damo

No comments: