Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Wednesday 15 August 2007

AVGN - Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout

As you can see, there is very little activity on my blog at the moment. This is 100% due to the fact that I'm currently incarcarated in hell (well Wicklow, but if you've spent as long as I have there).

Some brief news before I post the latest Nerd Video:

The 'Resistance: Fall of Man' blog is on hold as I have yet to complete the game due to my situation just outside The Pale.

I have in the works another Games Workshop blog, this time however on a positive note.

I am also now making myself available to cook fancy meals for people so if you have my number, as most of my blog readers do, we can have a chat about it.

Anyway.....

This is the Blowout (really blowout your ass!)



Remember kiddies, verify your age!!

Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a damn?
...
Bob Kelsow, nice to meet you.

~The Damo

No comments: