Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Sunday 17 May 2009

Relieved and Finished!

Yep, I'm done as an undergraduate!! Well, assuming that I pass my exams but I'm going to assume that I will. Finally, after 6-7 months of solid work and pressure I can now for the first time say "I have nothing to do!". And I can't begin to describe just how great that feels. On the plus side I can now finally catch up on everything I've been meaning to do, which also includes updating this blog. Way too many cobwebs!
Anyway, before the influx of articles over the week, I figured I'd highlight a few points such as my access now to an Xbox 360, meaning the scope of my reviews once again expands into new regions. It also means I can now get around to doing a hardware review of the big 3 which I've wanted to do for a long time, so keep tuned for that.

In other news my U13 team has won the league and gained promotion to the "Premier" division as I believe it is called and at the moment the situation looks like I'll be taking over full management of the team.

As well as that the following matter needs to be accounted for.....




CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND!!!!!




And I completely missed out on getting to write about Leinster whippin' Munster in the Heinekin Cup semi-final. With that in mind the end of the month is going to be a crackin' one with the Champions League final on the horizon as well.

I've also come across a new website which I'll be commenting/reviewing soon which I think a lot of people will enjoy.

That is all.

~The Damo (is back for serious this time)

No comments: