Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Where Have All the Damien's Gone????

Apologies, apologies. I've just noticed it's nearly a whole freakin' month since I wrote a blog. I've been away for a bit doin loadsa stuff and just haven't had the time to write anything, but fear ye not, starting next monday I've a whole heap of stuff to post:

Whole Lotta Camp
Death Magnetic It Is....
The Butter Debate
...And E3 For All
News and Reviews
More AVGN
PS3 Momentum

And more.....

Stay tuned....

~The Damo

No comments: