Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Blog Updates

Ok, I apologise for the lack of posts...or rather the lack of posts that are worthwhile reading, but my Easter Holidays have been primarily wrapped up in the "Environmental Ethics in China" report I have to write for college. Fascinating I'm sure you will agree. So much so that if I get REALLY into it I might just grace a few snippets onto this very blogspace.

Anyway, I managed today to get hold of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Warhawk for PS3, so you can expect a review of them at some point.

More importantly - at least from an intellectual blog post point of view - I have the next issue of Grinds My Gears lined up. It's likely to be very controversial but it's something which has recently come back into the news which I thought was done and dusted a long time ago. And no, its not Madeleine Mc Cann despite the fact that there was a short outburst of articles on Sky News this week about said person.

Nevertheless keep your eyes stuck to this space. Wild things are gonna happen!

~The Damo

No comments: