Some things I've learned....

(1) An Engineer can do with 10 cent what a fool can do with a Euro.

(2) "Puff" - unimportant; insignificant; unworthy of study by engineering students; waste of time

(3) It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right!

(4) Blockwork people and concrete people can never work on the same site... Apparently they don't like each other....

(5) It's official; I'm fantastic!

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Some Videos While You Wait!

Since I'm quite busy working on my latest blog: Greatest Games of All Time 2, I thought I'd just leave you here with a few videos that I think are necessary for you to watch.

The first is the Sephiroth and Cloud battle at the end of the film: "Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children". I mentioned this in my blog about the game FF7 and I figured it was necessary for you all to pay homage to time and effort that went into this piece. Listen carefully for the One Winged Angel tune in the back!



The second video here is from one of favourite TV shows of all time, Red Dwarf. This is the opening sequence to Series 7 Episode 2 "Stoke Me a Clipper". It features the character Ace Rimmer who rescues the fair Princess Bonjela!!!



Here we have Rimmer (played by Chris Barrie) in one of his more....shall we say...obscure moments. Series 5 Episode 4 "Quarantine"



The CLITORIS joke from Series 3 Episode 3 "Polymorph".



And last but not least another Ace Rimmer moment from Series 4 Episode 5 "Dimension Jump"



Enjoy!

Strictly butter side up!
~The Damo

No comments: